Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday

Oh, its nice to say that.  my week is done...
  Things went alright today.
Last night i met up with Brian, who is also from Canada for dinner.  He showed me some of the places near the apartment, and got me a bus pass which was awesome.. now I just have to learn the whole bussing thing.  OH! and i tired Kimchi fried rice.  Kimchi is fermented cabbage with spices.. it wasn't gross.. it had a fried egg on top.. which was a little strange :)  And it wasn't as spicy as they say.. it reminded my of taco spice.
  I was able to go to bed around 9 again.. but I woke up at 2 and thought it was 6 again.. its getting annoying that i keep doing that...
   When i woke up this morning, I had little to NO motivation to do anything.  I didnt want to go to work.  But the walk was nice, as it is not warm here anymore.  All the koreans were cold, and i wore a t-shirt and walked.. I was thankful i was not sweating for once, and that i could have a cup of coffee at the school with my morning work.  
To make my day even MORE awesome.. I had somehow lost the key to the English Zone.. yep.. brilliant me. I so totally remember putting it in the drawer before the fire drill yesterday.. but i guess not..
  So i had 2 classes today.. one with Mr. Lee.. which always goes well.  He is a very nice man, and can speak english fairly well.  The other one was with Ms.Kang... umm.. different story there.  She teaches grade 2, but her understanding of me, SUCKS.
The rest of the day i sorta just sat at my desk and fiddled with some of my powerpoints... and played on Facebook.  I was really bored.
   Then i walked home.. tried to figure out my washing machine.. haven't done that yet.  Ate some soup, because Ms. Lee bought it for me, and told me that i should eat something warm.. eating warm foods is important to them..  And now its like 10:48 pm.. its the latest i've stayed up since I have gotten here.  The monday night doesnt count.. because that was terrible sleeping.
  Yay for saturday tomorrow.. the plan is to go and take some pictures of the area.. maybe do some shopping... i got shown the Korean dollar store :P
  If you can all pray extra hard for my weekend that would be great.. i am worried about it being hard.. and getting pretty home sick...

No comments: